Sunday, May 24, 2009

Clean House?

I would never be one to say that I live in an "immaculate house", but I don't live in filth either. WELL, that's what I THOUGHT, until yesterday. James and I got down and dirty (and not in a fun way) and thoroughly cleaned the house yesterday. I was amazed at how dirty our house actually was...actually, I was probably more ashamed. I mean, it didn't LOOK dirty. But, when we got down and really scrubbed, it was filthy. How does this happen? We keep it clean every day, and still our houses get nasty in the places we don't think about. Where's my cleaning lady? My mom cleans houses, but she's too far away, dang it!! And, she's damn good at what she does. She can definitely say she lives in an "immaculate house" because you could eat off of every surface in her home. I think that gene must've skipped over me! I hope I'm not the only one out there that is alarmed by the amount of filth in their homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment