Sunday, May 24, 2009

My people

Because I haven't blogged about my family, I thought I should do so now.

I have a (now) 19 month old daughter, Jorie. She is absolutely the light of my world. She has totally changed my life. People would always talk about their kids, and how being a mom is the best thing in the world, and all the other things you hear before having children. But, I truely did not fully understand what everyone met until I had Jorie. I thank God every day for the blessing of having her in my life. She is so much fun. Every day she is learning something new, and I love watching that happen. She's such a sweetie-very loveable, snuggly and kissy. She is a true and utter joy. And, she's pretty cute too!

James is the guy in my life. He is a wonderful father, and he makes me laugh all the time. We have been together for about 3 1/2 years, and we are getting married this year. He is such a hard worker. He served in the Air Force for 5 years and has recently joined the Air Force Reserves. I am very proud of him for that. I am so happy to have him in my life, and can't wait to get married!...FINALLY! :)

2 comments:

  1. :-) Sweet post.

    I didn't know he was in the USAF. That's sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Yeah, he was...So, he's cool like you! Haha!

    ReplyDelete